- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
- Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code;
- General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. ("GDPR").
Website – www.baileyindustries.eu
Agreement – agreement for provision of electronic services concluded between the User and the Service Provider;
Services – electronic services provided via the Website;
Service Provider – Bailey Industries sp. z o.o., ul. Składowa 9, 45-125 Opole, NIP: 7543240025, KRS: 0000805169;
User – any natural person of age with full legal capacity, who uses the Website.
Website and Service provision
- The Service Provider makes available through the Website various functionalities, in particular the following free of charge Services, which do not require setting up an account:
- Apply now for the position - a functionality that enables the User to send documents electronically for the purpose of applying for a position advertised on the Website.
- The Service Provider provides the Services electronically through the Website.
- In order to use the Services on the Website, the User needs to have access to the Internet as well as an e-mail address. No specific technical requirements other than a standard operating system and Internet browser are necessary.
- Access to the Website may involve incurring certain charges, in particular related to access to the Internet. All expenses related to the need to meet the technical requirements shall be borne by the User.
- The Service Provider takes necessary steps to ensure continuity of the Services. However, the Service Provider reserves the right to undertake maintenance works in order to update the data, correct errors or perform other technical tasks, which may cause interruptions in the functioning of the Website.
- Access to the Website or to its individual Services may be temporarily restricted or unavailable due to technical reasons or failures. The Service Provider shall immediately inform the Users of any technical interruptions or failures, as well as the expected duration thereof, in the customary way. Whenever possible, the Service Provider shall ensure that the maintenance breaks are introduced at night and that the issues are resolved as fast as possible.
- The Service Provider has no influence over the content of third-party websites in other domains not owned by the Service Provider, the links to which are placed on the Website. Service Provider shall not be held liable for the non-performance or improper performance of obligations under the Agreement resulting from faulty hardware or software of the User.
- The User undertakes to refrain from any actions that may hinder access to the Website or Services for other Users, as well as actions that may disrupt or prevent the functioning of the Website and Services, in particular involving interference with the Service Provider's computer systems, servers and networks.
- The User is obliged to immediately inform the Service Provider about any cases of violation of his/her rights in connection with the use of the Website.
- The Website offers both Services that are free of charge and that are available on payment. The Service Provider reserves the right to introduce fees for any Services provided as part of the Website or to introduce new paid Services, promotions or discounts.
- Posting and disseminating illegal content on or through the Website is prohibited. The User undertakes not to post or disseminate content or links to websites that:
- violate the rights and interests of third parties,
- incite hatred based on race, ethnicity, religion, culture or sexual orientation,
- promote pornography or violence,
- contain advertising material,
- are inconsistent with the good practices on the Internet.
- The User undertakes to refrain from any activities that advertise or promote any goods or services, without the written consent of the Service Provider.
- The User may use the Services provided on the Website only for purposes that are in accordance with generally applicable law and good practices.
- If the User uploads content that violates the provisions of §1.14 - §1.16, the Service Provider reserves the right to remove such content.
SERVICE PROVIDER'S LIABILITY FOR THE PROVISION ELECTRONIC SERVICES, COMPLAINT PROCEDURE AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- The Service Provider's liability for the provision of Services is regulated by the relevant legislation, and this document should not be treated as any additional guarantee or extension of the Users' rights beyond the statutory requirements. The Service Provider shall not be held liable for:
- content posted by the User on the Website;
- content of third-party websites in other domains not owned by the Service Provider, the links to which are placed on the Website.
- Service Provider shall not be held liable for the non-performance or improper performance of obligations under the Agreement resulting from faulty hardware or software of the User.
- Complaints regarding the electronic Services provided by the Service Provider shall be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Bailey Industries sp. z o.o., ul. Składowa 9, 45-125 Opole.
- In order to expedite the complaint handling process, complaints should include at least the following information:
- User's identification (name, surname and e-mail address);
- subject matter of the complaint;
- circumstances justifying the validity of the complaint.
- The requirements in § 2.4 are listed only as a recommendation. Submitting a complaint without meeting these requirements shall not result in its rejection.
- The Service Provider shall process the complaint within 14 days after its submission.
- The decision regarding the complaint shall be communicated to the User at the e-mail or postal address provided by him/her in the complaint form.
- The complaint handling procedure described in points 3-8 herein concerns only complaints related to the functioning of the Website and the provision of electronic Services under the Agreement.
- The User may terminate the Agreement with immediate effect by unilateral declaration of will, for all Services or part thereof, by sending an e-mail with a relevant request to the Service Provider: Bailey Industries sp. z o.o., ul. Składowa 9, 45-125 Opole.
- The termination referred to in §2.10 shall not be deemed as tantamount to the termination of subsequent agreements concluded with the Service Provider or its contractors concerning the employment of the User.
- In order to use the Services, the User has to provide certain information, including his/her personal data or the personal data of third parties.
- The Service Provider processes the following types of personal data:
- For the Service Apply now for the position - identification data, contact data, data contained in the attached recruitment documents.
- The User's personal data is processed in order to:
- Undertake necessary actions prior to the conclusion of the Agreement between the Service Provider and the User and afterwards to enable its performance, on the basis of Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR (identification and contact data);
- Allow the User to participate in the recruitment process for a position advertised in the offer published on the Website, on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR;
- Verify the User's qualifications and skills in terms of the requirements of the Service Provider's contractors, which may involve sharing the User's personal data provided in the recruitment documents with those entities, on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR;
- Conduct future recruitment processes, on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR;
- Transfer the User's data to third parties cooperating with the Service Provider for the purposes related to the recruitment conducted by these entities, on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR;
- Fulfil the Service Provider's legal obligations pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) of GDPR;
- For purposes other than those indicated above resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Service Provider or authorised third parties, in particular:
- settlement of benefits arising from legal relationships,
- protection of third parties' rights,
- ensuring security, including detection of threats,
- conducting statistical measurements,
- using cookies within the scope indicated in §4 hereof,
- adjusting website content,
- conducting direct marketing of products and services by the Service Provider,
- handling complaints,
- mutual contact,
on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR.
- The provision of personal data by the User is always voluntary, but failure to do so will prevent the conclusion of the Agreement and the use of the Services.
- The User has the right to access the content of the data provided, rectify or delete it, limit or object to its processing, obtain a copy of the data and withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing that was carried out on the basis of the User's consent before such withdrawal. If the User wishes to withdraw his/her consent or object to data processing, he/she may do so by sending appropriate information to the e-mail address of the Service Provider or in another clear way. In addition, should the User find that the processing of his/her personal data violates the provisions of GDPR, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The Service Provider acts as a Controller of personal data provided by the User, within the meaning of GDPR. The Service Provider does not process the User's personal data outside the European Economic Area. The User's personal data will not be subject to automated processing, including profiling.
- The data provided by the User may be transferred to entities responsible for IT infrastructure or other entities with which the Service Provider cooperates in this regard.
- The Service Provider has the obligation to provide personal data made available by the User to state authorities should such need arise in connection with possible proceedings.
- The Service Provider may outsource the processing of the User's personal data to other entities for the purposes related to the provision of Services and implementation of the Agreement, in accordance with the requirements of GDPR. In such a case, these entities then become recipients of personal data within the meaning of GDPR.
- The User is obliged to provide true and accurate data and to update it immediately in case of any changes by exercising the right to rectify the data.
- The User's personal data shall be stored for the duration of the Services or legal relationships arising as a result of using the functionalities of the Website, after their termination (but not longer than until the limitation period for claims arising therefrom), as well as for the period duly justified in terms of the interests of the Service Provider, or until the consent granted by the User is withdrawn or the consent granted for a specified period of time expires.
- The Service Provider as the Personal Data Controller takes utmost care to ensure the security of the data, in particular by using hardware and software measures to protect data against unauthorised access. These measures include, without limitation:
- data transmission security system - the data of the Users using the Services are encrypted with at least a 32-bit SSL protocol key
- data access control system - only the User, the Service Provider and persons authorised by the Service Provider have access to the data.
- Cookies are files stored on the User's terminal device and used to identify the User's browser during his/her use of the Website. Cookies provide the Service Provider with statistical information on User traffic, User activity and the manner in which the Website is used. They also allow to adapt the content and services to the User's preferences.
- The Service Provider uses on its Website cookies, local storage or similar technologies, used to collect and process data for the following purposes:
- Security - cookies are used to detect and prevent various threats, including unauthorised use of the Website,
- Functionality – cookies are used to remember settings selected by the User, as well as to personalise his/her interface (e.g. the selected website design, font size etc.),
- Analytics - cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Website by the Users; for this purpose the Service Provider may use the services of third parties in order to obtain anonymised reports;
- The data stored in the cookies referred to in § 4.2 are obtained automatically. However, the User may manage the cookies through the settings of the web browser or other software installed in his/her terminal device. The User may block cookies entirely or disable some of them, depending on the Internet browser used. Disabling all cookies may prevent or hinder the use the Website or its individual Services.
- Since there is a large variety of browsers and applications used for Internet services, the management of cookies also differs for them. For this reason, before using the Website, it is recommended to familiarise oneself with the management of privacy/security functions of the User's browser and to configure them according to the User's preferences.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal device until he/she exits the website or switches off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's terminal device for the period specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Amendments become effective within 7 days from the date of notification about them in the manner specified herein.
- Should any of the provisions hereof be found invalid pursuant to a final court ruling, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.